Thursday, November 30, 2017

#19 CLASSMATE BLOG CRITIQUE

Critiquing my classmates blogs is something that I enjoy doing but at the same time find it to be a difficult task overall. I enjoy it because I can openly give my views and opinions on the blogs that I liked and enjoyed reading which is always a good thing. However, it is difficult because there are so many nice ones that it takes me forever to choose the best ones. All of my classmates have done tremendous job regarding their blogs and I enjoyed reading everybody's blog.


  • So the first one would be Houston's Blog. Overall, he has done a decent job on his blog. I found his blog to be very interesting and well written. Among all the blogs he has written, my favorite one from his lot has to be #15 Entertainment and Popular Culture. I am a huge fan of Jimmy Fallon which is why this post quickly caught my attention and I thought it was nicely done as well.



  • Another blog that was very well presented and that I enjoyed reading was Justice's Blog. His blog has that entertainment factor that doesn't disappoint the reader. All in all it includes good amount of entertaining and interesting information. The one that I liked the most was #11 Civics. I think he has managed to give good amount of knowledge and information on this one and I really liked how he has written this blog.



  • Next one that I found very interesting and well written is Kobe's Blog. I was very impressed by his accuracy and good writing overall. All of his blogs are to the point. The one that mostly caught my attention and I wouldn't mind reading it again is #10 Listening Post. On some parts pf this one he has shared his experience in the dorm and how it has helped him gain information about what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment